Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WMATA Responds to Overwhelming Support for Dad by "Blocking and Deleting"

Well Monday was a good day.

Many, many supporters of Dad's posted, emailed, called, and generally caused a busy day for WMATA.

In true WMATA fashion (should we be surprised) they decided the best way to deal with us was to block us on Facebook, and then delete ALL of their posts and our comments with them.

So AGAIN their tactic is to ignore and push aside.

Well that didn't stop Dad's supporters from finding other ways to get through. We saw that many of you commented on the Metro comments page, many contacted local news agencies, and others made numerous phone calls to all over WMATA.

We are so very grateful! We are still in awe of everything that is happening. To read all of your posts and to see what you, total strangers, are doing for my Dad is incredible!

You have all touched my heart so much. Thank you, thank you for your efforts!

God is with us, and tomorrow is another day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ludwig Family,

    I know you don't know me, but your story ripped my heart out. Just before I wrote this post to you, I gave WMATA a real big piece of my mind. Their treatment of your loved one was despicable! I was diagnosed with cancer myself December 5, 2008. I am alive today because of some very caring people. No loop holes here! No one with cancer should have to sell their home and claim bankruptcy. All they should have to do is focus on themselves and their family. The Grandson in your article is to be commended. I truly believe I survived from the love and caring my only grandchild. She is only eleven years old but she is wise beyond her years. Hang in there and hopefully something good will come of this. WMATA needs to held accountable. What I told them was, "What goes around comes around." Give each other a big hug from me. My heart and thoughts are with you.

    Karole Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say anything but God Bless you and yours. At some point in time Karma and God will make all thing right and his plight will a lesson. Believe it or not not, the pain of loosing a loved one does diminish with time. You never forget, and some times talk to, but it does get easier; after a few years, with the support of loved ones and close relatives. Best Wishes,
    Karena Doto

    ReplyDelete